Content management systems for your computer and network environment.
- Scope: this product is a fully relational database that captures the wide variety of requirements that go into recording and managing maintenance jobs and tasks. The product is consists of the following components: tasks, grouped tasks / projects, quotes, and contacts and addresses. Below is an explanation of each component:
- Tasks: this component stores information about a task:
- reference ID
- preson(s) requesting the task (and full contact details)
- details of task
- budget code
- person authorising
- priority (critical, important, etc.)
- and various dates and times relating to the person(s) responsible for the completion of the task
- Grouped tasks / projects: this component groups various tasks together:
- title of the project
- type of project
- to add the tasks you simply select them from a list and the are automatically associated with the project
- Quotes: this component relates to the Tasks (above) and stores information about various quotes relating to a task:
- person / organisation providing the quote (and full contact details)
- notes / details of the quote
- amount quoted
- indication of whether the quote was accepted
- Contacts and addresses: record contact, address, telephone, fax, email and Internet details and link this information where relevant; i.e. person requesting the task.
- Notes: there are a number of areas where you can keep general notes.
- Reports: you can print a task card, list or table of various tasks you have selected from the database - totals calculated automaticaly.
- Exporting: you can select various tasks and export the results, i.e. to a spreadsheet.
- Functionality: you can easily see uncompleted, completed and overdue tasks. You can also quickly see all tasks according to priority: low, medium, high and critical. Through using various filtering techniques you can group tasks by any date, or a particular day, month or year - plus, building, location , preson requesting, etc.
Copyright © 1997-2018 Logos Flow™. All rights reserved.