Logos Flow off-line products require MicrosoftÂ® Access to function. If you do not have MicrosoftÂ® Access 2010 on your computer you will need to download MicrosoftÂ® Access Runtime 2010. There is no additional cost for this product.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3
Only the 32-bit Access 2010 Runtime is supported on Windows XP Service Pack 1.
- You will need to download 32bit version.
- Download the file by clicking the link below and saving the file to your computer.
- Double-click the AccessRuntime.exe file start the setup process.
- Follow the instructions.
: if downloading is not an option, as the files are fairly large, then Logos Flow will supply the files on CD (postage and packaging will apply).
Problems and error messages
Use the following as a guide if you experience any error messages after installing a Logos Flow product on your computer:
- Download and install Access Runtime 2010 (see link below)
- Download and install Service Pack 1 (SP1 - see link below)
If you have done both of the above and still receive an error message and cannot open the Logos Flow product successfully then go to the link below Access 2010 Fix-it